Men Enhancing Their Lives!
This is a group for Men
- Who want more out of their lives, both personally and professionally.
- Who want to develop their capacity to relate to others.
We will cover a range of topics like
- Relationship with partners, children, family, community and the world.
- Emotional issues like anger, grief/loss, anxiety, guilt, shame, depression, sexuality, attachment difficulties and internet related concerns.
- Ways we think and feel about ourselves.
About the group
- We realize that for many of us it is a challenge to connect and sustain relationship in the way we desire.
- We will be assisting one another through the use of group process to further develop these skills.
- The group meets weekly on Tuesday night, 7-9pm, and is ongoing all year; you can join the group at any time. We ask that you make a comitment to stay with the group for ten weeks. Prior to enrolment, potential new participants are invited to a free half hour meeting with one of the facilitators to discuss how the group might be of benefit and to clarify any questions about the group.
The group will be held at 247 Edmonton Road, Te Atatu South 0610, Auckland (click here for map)This group will be facilitated by:
Contact either one of us:
Colin Wrennall at 09 833 9459 or 021 811126 or via email email@example.com
Stefan Nagler at 09 815 3542 or 021 1343547 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org | www.psychmatters.co.nz
Fees $50.00 per week. Please be prepared to pay a $100.00 deposit at the initial half hour meeting with one of the facilitators to secure your place in this group.